Beer Cap Creature Magnets
Updated: Aug 5, 2020
In this post I show you how to make some creatures from old beer or soda caps. This is also a great project to do with the kids. If you are in need of caps please check out my Etsy store.
1) First spray paint (preferred) or hand paint the caps the base color for your creature.
2) For easy clean up paint the caps on newspaper. You will need to paint multiple coats on the caps so that the images on the cap do not show through as in the photo below.
3) Turn the magnets over and hot glue or gorilla glue a small magnet to the back side.
4) Once the caps are sufficiently coated apply you can being drawing your features.
5) Glue on any features to the outside of the cap, for example eyes.
Below are some other design ideas