Wine Cork Sailboat
Updated: Aug 5, 2020
In this post I'll stop you through making a sailboat from left over wine corks. This is a great craft for kids or on a spring day.
1) You'll first need the following materials.
2) Start by using rubber bands to connec the corks.
3) Then use a screw or nail to put a hole in the middle cork so that you can glue the mast in place
4) Remove the nail or screw and push the wood rod or whatever you are using for a mast into the hole and apply glue to securley hold it in place
4) Next cut out the material you will be using for your sail. I find it easiest to draw it out first before cutting
5) Put it all together and you are done
Below are some more designs for ideas that have been created by others