Wine Cork Table Runner
Updated: Aug 5, 2020
In this post I'll teach you how to make a table runner or placemat out of wine corks. If you need wine corks please be sure to check out my Etsy shop.
1) First boil the corks, it makes the easier to cut.
2) Cut the corks in half
3) Lay the corks out in the design you want on the mat
4) Glue the cork halves onto the mat
5) It shoudl look somethign like the following
6) I recommend before you finish that you bend it slightly and glue the rows in order to provide better stiffness.
Below are some additional designs created by others